Re: PATCH: $modules (was: Re: Seg fault with zmodload -u)

Sven wrote:
> Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> > On the subject of zmodload completion, how would I prevent the 'module
> > alias' description from being displayed when there are no module
> > aliases - do I have to put the zmodload -A output in an array first and
> > then not call the _requested line if the array is empty - or is there a
> > better way?
>
> Eh? The description for the aliases should not be displayed when there
> are no matches added for it (or none of the strings added for it match
> what's on the line). Automatically. And it works for me (using a
> simple test completion function).

I had the same experience as Oliver before I changed _zmodload.  Could it
make a difference if the string on the line is empty?  Or that I have
different match groups listed separately?

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,