Re: How to cache $CFLAGS, $LIBS etc.

On Aug 16, 11:25am, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
} Subject: RE: How to cache $CFLAGS, $LIBS etc.
}
} May be it is too late, but NEWS for current CVS autoconf says:
}
} - Remembers environment variables when reconfiguring.

We can't rely on unreleased versions of autoconf unless we're going to
put the generated configure into our cvs repository and designate someone
to keep it up to date.

We can copy tests from the latest autoconf into aclocal.m4, though, if
we think they're better than the ones we already do.