Re: 3.0.8 math bug?

Sven wrote:
> > Hence in 3.1.somethingmorethan6butIforgetwhat, an arbitrary limit on the
> > depth of math recursion was imposed, and you get:
> >
> > > zsh: math recursion limit exceeded
>
> Btw, I wasn't happy about this behaviour at that time, but then I
> tried it with ksh and bash and both of them do the same as 3.1.x,
> i.e. they report an recursion-too-deep error. I haven't tried which
> shell allows the deepest recursion, though.

When we have a new system for storing parameters (hur, hur) we could do the
following:  mark a parameter as in use as aliases do, then if they come up
for retrieval while they're still marked, we just return zero.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,