Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Sep 5, 10:34am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> }
> } - The indexes for the styles say `completion style' even for those
> }   styles looked up with a non-:completion context. Sounds wrong,
> }   doesn't it? If only I knew what to write instead...
>
> I almost changed the predict-on style index entries to read "predictive
> typing style" but that's too long to fit in the space info allots.
>
> Perhaps "widget style", since it's for a ZLE widget?  (But there are
> completion widgets, too, so ...)

`utility style'? `misc.'?

> } - The place where the zsh/zpty module is mentioned (in info, at the
> }   nslookup function) is messed up (by the automatic module-docs-stuff).
>
> Can you explain what's "messed up" in a bit more detail?

Uh oh. Does that mean that you don't get this:

  nslookup [ ARG ... ]
       This wrapper function for the nslookup command requires the
       zsh/zpty +module.  It behaves exactly like the standard nslookup
       except that it provides customizable prompts (including a

The `+' before `module'. That first appeared when Zefram added the
doc-part of the hierarchical-module-name stuff, I think. I complained
at that time (and hence I think it may look like this in other places,
too). Or is my zsh version here messed up, somehow, and noone else
gets this?

>  (I didn't put
> a cross-reference in there; perhaps that's what you think went wrong?)

I was thinking about doing that myself and then found out that I'm too
lazy ;-)

Bye
 Sven