Downtime notice from SourceForge

Many of you probably have SourceForge accounts and got this notice already,
but for anyone else who may be using the CVS server:

} In 10 days we will begin the first phase of our new hardware build
} out. This phase involves moving the primary site to our new location
} in Fremont, California.  This move will take place on Friday night
} (Sept 22nd) at 10pm and continue to 8am Saturday morning (Pacific
} Standard Time).  During this time the site will be off-line as we
} make the physical change.

While I'm on the topic of the CVS server, I'll mention that I just now
committed the contrib.yo change from 12773 -- it didn't get in there last
week when the rest of the commit happened, somehow.