Re: PATCH: _expand, _expand_word, and their doc

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> Then, there was a completely inaccurate remark about the expansions and
> all-expansions tags in the doc:  They're *not* available when using the
> completions style with _expand.  If that's a bug in _expand rather than
> in the doc, I can't immediately see how to fix it ... so I changed the
> doc, and maybe Sven will do something to _expand when he returns.

I stumbled over this, too, when reading the manual while I was away.

I don't see a way to implement such a behaviour (i.e. I'm pretty sure
it isn't possible currently). So, Bart's changes, both in the docs and
in _expand(|_word) are fine.

But of course I may start to think if this could be implemented -- if
I find a not-too-complicated way for changing the C-code...

Bye
 Sven