Re: tag-order func()

On Oct 11,  9:37am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} Another thing Bart and I were thinking about some time ago was that we
} could remove the func() functionality of the tag-order style, now that
} we have `zstyle -e'.
}
} So, other opinions?

I'd add back an example somewhere of how you accomplish the same thing
with `zstyle -e' that was previously accomplished with _sort_tags.  (No
historical reference to _sort_tags is necessary.)

There's also the issue that I raised in zsh-users/3421 about how very
difficult it is to return a glob pattern via the `reply' array from
a style defined with zstyle -e.