Re: PATCH: all completions

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> On Oct 11,  2:17pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> }
> } Here's an improved patch. It gets the string displayed for the
> } all-matches special match right (as described in 12936) and it has
> } another style, `avoid-completer' (any suggestions for a better
> } name?). That gives a list of completer-names for which no all-matches
> } string should be added. It has what I think is a sensible default
> } value.
>
> What about completers like _list and _menu?

In _all_matches we only have to care about completers that actually
generate matches and neither of these do.

> What about _ignored?

Ah, right, this does. Hm, but when I think about this alternate-set
stuff it comes from: doesn't it may make sense to add all the ignored
matches? At least than all corrections.

I would be in favour of waiting and seeing if someone complains, but
I could easily be convinced to change the default.

Bye
 Sven