RE: completion widgets in menu selection

> Before someone corrects me... of course there is a bit of interaction
> with menu completion or selection. Without that you won't be able to
> select that all-matches-match.

This is one more reason why I prefer separate widget solution.

I am curious if anybody will really use _all_matches as part of regular
default completion.

> For people who don't really like menu completion but sometimes envy
> people that use it, there is the automenu option (and the menu
> style). Using menu selection instead of ol' menu completion should
> make navigation easier.

Yes, menu selection seems to have spoiled zsh-workers. Should I dig out
not-so-old articles about list vs. menu signed "Sven"? :-))

-andrej