Re: zsh 3.1.9 problem debugging linux threads

Mixing up the order of things a bit:

On Oct 12,  7:07pm, Gray Watson wrote:
}
} Question: What file/line of the zsh code actually writes out this
} line?

It's from printjob() in jobs.c, where sigmsg(WSTOPSIG(pn->status)) is
referenced (line 712 in my copy).

} 	zsh: 2161 suspended (tty output)  gdb intel_redhat_6_2/cmd

If it says "(tty output)", then SIGTTOU is the signal that the child
received.