Re: PATCH: Another _comp_options entry

Bart Schaefer wrote:

> _path_files gets pretty confused if bareglobqual isn't set.

Oops.

> What worries me
> is that if someone actually is using nobareglobal, _path_files may attempt
> to merge its list of qualifiers with something the user didn't intend to
> have treated as qualifiers.

Hrm. Yes. Of course we would need to save the old setting of that
option in a parameter and make the test in _path_files:151 look at it.

That could then make us think about saving the settings of all
options. In an array or assoc.

And that could make us think about allowing selectively completing
only (un|)set options in _options, based on a style. And get rid of
_(un|)set_options.

Hm. Copying option settings isn't as expensive anymore as it once was.

Bye
 Sven