Module config

> It seems like the config.modules patch was uncontroversial
> This is the last change I think is really necessary before zsh 4.0
> (translation: the last major change I had any chance of getting round to
> any time soon).

I'd still like to have configure parameter instead of/in addition to
config.modules as I suggested sometime ago. It is better suited for
scripting. Mau be, I'll get around to implement it. It may even coexist with
config.modules.

To remeber - something like:

--enable-modules='zsh/zle=link=static zsh/stat=load=auto'

i.e. just to enable setting the same parameters as in config.modules on
command line.

-andrej