long/short options

mount under Cygwin is simple, but every option has a long and short form.
Using exclusions I can prevent both to be on command line, but listing looks
somewhat ugly:

(tty1)% mount -s --binary
Completing Windows path
Completing option
--binary            -- Unix line endings LF
--cygwin-executable -- all files under mountpoint are cygwin executables
--executable        -- all files under mountpoint are executables
--force             -- be silent
--text              -- (default) DOS line endings CR-LF
-X                  -- all files under mountpoint are cygwin executables
-b                  -- Unix line endings LF
-f                  -- be silent
-t                  -- (default) DOS line endings CR-LF
-x                  -- all files under mountpoint are executables

What I'd really like is something like

-b, --binary        -- Unix line endings

Or do I miss something and this is already possible?

Another question is, in case of

'(-c -i --import-old-mounts -p --show-cygdrive-prefix)--change-cygdrive-
prefix[cygdrive prefix]:cygdrive prefix (POSIX path):_files -/'

I get something like

(tty1)% mount --change-cygdrive-prefix --
No matches for: `cygdrive prefix (POSIX path)' or `file'
                                               ^^^^^^^^^

How can I prevent the last part (I want description only from option).

Oh, and is _files /*(/) the right way to complete absolute pathnames? :-)

-andrej