Re: Calculator function

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Jul 29, 10:52pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Hmhm.  Doesn't make that much difference to me, really, but why would it
> be a big deal to `setopt localoptions promptpercent' within zcalc?

It wouldn't, given what I'm doing any.

> } I'm not sure it's good to force that on users of a function.
>
> Force what?

The whole point is that this isn't part of the base shell and expecting
people to have to fiddle with its settings just because they are using
different options seems to me unnecessary.  So I was proposing the fixed
feature that it uses full prompt substitution; it uses zsh-specific
features in any case.  But it could be done a lot of different ways.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.