Re: _chflags

Akinori MUSHA wrote:

> But how do you handle the case where one uses something like sudo?  Do
> you have a plan to make sudo's compdef smart enough to fake EUID?

I never thought of that really because I've never use sudo. It could be done with some sort of argument or variable passed down by _sudo and checked for in any completion it would affect, such as _chown and _chflags.

> OK, aside from the EUID part, I suggest changing this part:

I'm not too sure about that. Presumably -R can be preceded by the other options? In other cases where a certain option is only valid when combined with another, we haven't done anything special like this. If we should then it is a wider issue.

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp