Working toward 4.0.3

I'm curious if we need to do some work in CVS to facilitate a 4.0.3
release.  Is there anything on the trunk that we don't want to release
in 4.0.3?  If so, there has been some work on the zsh-4_0-patches
branch that we would need to update with applicable changes from the
trunk in order to get it ready for a new release.  However, if the
trunk has not gone experimental, it would be easier to just work on
releasing that instead.

..wayne..