Completion behaviour in 4.1.0-dev-1

Hi,

I've just upgraded from Zsh 4.0.2 to 4.1.0-dev-1, and I've noticed a change
in completion behaviour.

If I do:

% zsh -f
gdd-odybin2% autoload -U compinit
gdd-odybin2% compinit -C
gdd-odybin2% setopt cdablevars
gdd-odybin2% zstyle ':completion:*:complete:cd:*' tag-order local-directories
gdd-odybin2% cd c<TAB>

I get a list of local directories, users, and anything else cd can make use
of. If I do this on 4.0.2 then I only get local directories, assuming one
matches - otherwise I get the other stuff - which is what I want.

In 4.1.0 I get only the local directories if I do 'cd <TAB>', just like in
4.0.2. It's only when I've added the 'c' that it gives the full list.

Cheers,

Martin.

This e-mail message is CONFIDENTIAL and may contain legally privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient you should not  read,
copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail.
Please also telephone or fax us immediately and delete the message from
your system.  E-mail may be susceptible to data corruption, interception
and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such
corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof.