Re: Mac OS X /bin/sh was zsh, to be replaced with bash

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 08:00:21PM +0100, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> If you're giving points to folk at Apple then I can suggest plenty more,
> including:

Thanks! I took the liberty of sending both this and your previous e-mail to
Jordan in reply to response. Unfortunately, things do not look good :( The
decision to move to bash appears to be set in stone already, and getting a
list of bugs appears to be hard/time-consuming as well.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA