Re: Possible lack of functionality

On Dec 4, 11:44am, Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado wrote:
}
}     Is any feature of zsh lost if it is used without modules (that
} is, with all needed modules compiled in and not dinamically loaded)?

What you're asking, then, is:

Supposing that one has run "configure --disable-dynamic", then edited the
config.modules file to change all values of "link=" to "static", and then
compiled zsh, is there anything this zsh cannot do that can be done by a
zsh compiled with the default configuration?

The answer is "no, not if we wrote the code correctly, which we believe
we did."  Even the zmodload command itself will have equivalent behavior,
provided one hasn't changed any values of "load=" to "yes".