Caching between matchers

When completion generates list of matche on-the-fly (like installed RPMs
or list of available RPMs in urpmi completion) it currently does it for
every matcher that is tried. If list is long (urpmi has ~3000 packages
in database) or needs some time to build (esp. when forking off) it may
take quite a bit of time.

Because the list obviously is not changed between matchers, is it
possible to reuse it?

Actually, is it possible to traverse matchers list internally in
compadd? This way we'd have just one list that would be checked against
matchers. I am not sure what drawbacks it have though.

-andrej