Re: PATCH: zsh/pcre module building

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Clint Adams wrote:

> Here's a different method to avoid linking the zsh binary against
> libpcre.

So if I comprehend what's going on here correctly, this links the zsh/pcre
module against libpcre, but doesn't link the zsh binary against it?

This seems like a good thing.  Could it perhaps also be applied to the
termcap and terminfo modules?

If you were also to document in Etc/zsh-development-guide how one sets
this up for an arbitary module + libary, I'd say go ahead an commit it.