RE: 4.0.5 ?

> Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
> > Speaking about patches... any chance to get some eyes on
> > 16929 (ex 16925) and 16930?
>
> I've committed 16930 on both branches.  The environment stuff was
> previously improved by Andrej for systems which handled it a bit
> strangely, so maybe he knows something about 16925/16929.

I meant to answer but forgot. I prefer to not exporting zputenv(); it
was meant as internal wrapper only. The proper function to add
environment is actually addenv(). Zputenv() does not free old string; it
does not matter in this case (as we are going to exec/exit anyway) but
if it is exported people could start using it.

-andrej