Re: zsh 4.0.4 on Solaris 2.6, shared (dynamic) library issues

В Чтв, 02.05.2002, в 17:33, Peter Stephenson написал:
> Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> > Actually proper fix would have been to check if we use GNU ld (or GNU =
> > C)
> > as linker and adjust flags accordingly. This has been mentioned a while
> > back. But I am not sure how to do it in clean way.
>
> I just noticed that Imlib's aclocal.m4 has stuff for this in it.
> Copyright (as usual with autoconf material) is nice and simple.
> It's 128 kB so I haven't included it.  I'm looking at imlib-1.9.14 from
> the GNOME website, see http://www.gnome.org/start/installing/index.php3
> for links.  Possibly it's in other GTK/GNOME stuff, this is the first
> I've looked at in detail.

May be we need not go so far. Here is what libtool is using; and if it
is good for libtool I expect it should be good for us as well.

# AC_PROG_LD_GNU -
AC_DEFUN([AC_PROG_LD_GNU],
[AC_CACHE_CHECK([if the linker ($LD) is GNU ld], lt_cv_prog_gnu_ld,
[# I'd rather use --version here, but apparently some GNU ld's only
accept -v.
if $LD -v 2>&1 </dev/null | egrep '(GNU|with BFD)' 1>&5; then
  lt_cv_prog_gnu_ld=yes
else
  lt_cv_prog_gnu_ld=no
fi])