RE: Modules build framework/autoconf-2.13

> On May 8,  3:56pm, Borsenkow Andrej wrote:
> }
> } Would it be O.K. to get rid of autoconf 2.13 compatibility?
>
> Well, I'd rather you didn't, but I'm a throwback to the stone age
because
> I insist on using this email program I wrote that will stop working if
> upgrade my operating system ...
>
> Nevertheless there are a lot of RedHat 6.2 systems out there and
RedHat
> has not seen fit to upgrade the autoconf RPM for it, so you're likely
> generate a lot of "why can't I build zsh?" questions from people who
try
> to use the latest CVS stuff from sourceforge.

I'd say those who build from sourceforge CVS can just as well install
autoconf from GNU tarball ... 2.53a even passed _all_ !!! tests on my
system - it is the first time ever.

I know your feeling about it which makes me just more reluctant to start

-andrej