Re: _arguments - completing option several times

Borsenkow Andrej wrote:

> Why this does not work?
>
>     '(-f --file)'{\*-d,\*--directory=}'[add directory to infopath]:info
> dir:_files -/'
>
> I get
>
> bor@itsrm2% info -d /x/y/z -d /to/i  zs
> No matches for: `menu items' or `menu item'
>
> Note that it tries to interpret option value as argument?

Hm, with the line (in _info) looking like:

  '(-f --file)'\*{-d,--directory=}'[add directory to infopath]:_files -/' \

it works for me. The roiginal had `-d --directory' in the exclusion
list and only with that it doesn't work. Explicitly mentioning options
in exclusion lists takes precedence over a `*' before the option.
I.e., in this case it takes the second `-d ...' as being arguments.

Bye
  Sven

--
Sven Wischnowsky                          wischnow@xxxxxxxxx