Re: Menu selection

It's more robust, but still seeing some problems.  He is the use case.
I was able to get my shell to crash, but not with this use case.
The use case does scream BUG, so hopefully that will help track the problem.

-FR

host% autoload -U compinit; compinit -D
host% zmodload zsh/complist
host% bindkey "^Bm" menu-select
host% bindkey "^Bi" vi-insert
host% mkdir bug ; cd bug
host% touch a  a-b.c  a-c.d  a.b.c  b  ba  bb  c
host% more <^Bm><^Bi>a.
interactive: a.b.c[]
BUG: listmatches called with bogus list