Re: 64bit Zsh for Solaris?

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I need 64 bit becuase I need the large address space,
i.e. I don't just want to do I/O to large files, I want to mmap() the entire
thing into memory, which require the large address space.

I'm not really familiar with the zsh code, so I thought I should check before
I try debugging.

Thanks,
Greg