Re: About menu selection (again)

On Aug 13,  8:50pm, DervishD wrote:
}
}     Well, when my login zsh starts, the only modules that are loaded
} are zsh/zle and zsh/main. zsh/compctl is not there.

Is that also the case when you start `zsh -f'?

} Maybe I'm not
} invoking any builtin in my rc's so compctl is autoloaded :??

That can't be, either, because `zsh -f' doesn't read your rc's ...

}     Yes, they are statically linked. I'm having an idea... What if I
} configured compctl prior to compilation as being statically linked
} but NOT autoloaded (I mean, with load=no in the .mdd file)?

That might be it, but since you said later that pressing TAB causes it
to autoload, it must not be.