zsh 4.0.6 HP-UX 11.00 backspace

Hello,

In the email below Johannes found there was a problem
with various keys like backspace not working with the
default compilation of what I think would have been
zsh 4.0.4 on HP-UX 11.00.  I encountered the same
problem when compiling zsh 4.0.6 on HP-UX 11.00 with
gcc 3.2 like:

./configure --disable-dynamic

I just wanted to let you know that the fix Johannes
suggested worked for me also.  I edited the configure
script, and on the line termcap_curses_order in
the following case statement:

  case "$host_os" in
  hpux10.*|hpux11.*|solaris*)
      termcap_curses_order="curses ncurses termcap" ;;

I changed it to:

      termcap_curses_order="ncurses curses termcap" ;;

then did:

./configure --disable-dynamic
make install

Then the backspace key works fine.  I used ncurses 5.2.

Thanks, Mark

"SOLVED" zsh problem on HPUX 11.00