Re: single manpage vs multiple files

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 10:41:29PM -0500, William Park wrote:
> What is the reason for separating Zsh manpage into several files?  A
> single manpage (ie. man zsh) would be easier, no?

Because it's enormous?  "Back in the day" of 2400 baud modems when I was in
college, doing a "man zsh | write <user>" was considered by some to be
funny (before people got clever and did things like 'cat /dev/kmem | od |
write....).

However, on all the installs I have around have a zshall man page that
people can get to if they really want.

Jason