Re: Crash with 'print -s' with no further arguments

In article <1030320041539.ZM2167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Mar 19,  6:17am, Miciah Dashiel Butler Masters wrote:
> }
> } When I execute 'print -s' with no further arguments twice -- not
> } necessarily successively -- then ZSH segfaults.
>
> I can't reproduce this on RedHat 6.2.  What are your setopts?

I'm sorry I didn't put this in my first message, but I did send a
follow-up to my original post with the information -- flaky Gmane,
flaky ML, flaky SLRN, or flaky user? Oh, well.

I can reproduce the problem with:

$ zsh -f
AwesomeComp% setopt hist_ignore_all_dups
AwesomeComp% print -s
AwesomeComp% print -s
Segmentation fault

 -- Miciah <miciah@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>