zsh-4.1.1-test-1 on HP-UX 11

The test release has been working well for me on HP-UX, but I'm
getting a few failures on the tests because I have no zsh/zpty.
However I never saw any configuration or compilation errors due to
this -- is zpty supposed to get left out on HP-UX?

Regarding the configuration, it seems --disable-dynamic is necessary
on this system, at least with Softbench (I haven't tried gcc yet).
Also the remark about -lHcurses in Etc/MACHINES doesn't seem needed
anymore, since this is done correctly now.

--
Paul Ackersviller