Re: CVS problems at SourceForge

On 14 Jun, Bart wrote:
> I've noticed a lot of problems connecting to the anonymous cvs server
> for zsh updates lately.  Does anyone have an opinion on whether we ought
> to move the zsh sources elsewhere?

Have you had any problems in the last week? Seems to have been better to
me.

There are alternatives if we wanted to move though. I expect sunsite.dk
would host it if we asked. CVS access for the web pages there works
fine. Also, last time the question of moving away from SourceForge came
up, there was an offer to host it at sources.redhat.com.

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com