Re: some completion functions :)

baptiste daroussin wrote:

> I've written some completion function for :

Thanks, I've committed these (except _links)

> rar, unrar (_rar)

What are you trying to do with the:
  _tags dico_size && { compadd "$@" -k dico_size || compadd "$@" ${(kv)=dico_size} }
stuff?

> I've updated _links to work with links >= 2.X

I've not committed this change. Are you sure this is based off the latest
_links function? You seem to have removed the -dump and -source options
and added -mode. Does that reflect the latest links? In addition to
that, this removed useful aspects like the exclusion lists and changed
the descriptions to a non-conventional form. I recently posted a change
to Etc/completion-style-guide to outline the conventions for completion
functions which you might find helpful.

> I've improved _pkgtool
> Sory, no path because I've overwritten the different scripts :(

In this case, Doug Kearns had made a minor change on CVS which I had to
merge your change against. That's the sort of thing which patches
make easier. Though it would be just as good if you'd started from the
file in CVS.

Thanks

Oliver

http://www.messagelabs.com