Question about the zftp module

    Hi all :)

    I have a problem with the zsh/zftp module, *not* with the zf*
function system, is the module.

    The problem is that once I launch, for example, 'zftp get
whatever' (just something that runs for a while), I cannot suspend
(^Z, SIGTSTP), nor interrupt (^C, SIGINT) the command, even sending
directly the signal with 'kill'. The shell doesn't even respond to
SIGTERM!

    The above is not exactly true ;)) The signals are processed but
after a very long period of time, cannot tell how much, for it
varies. This makes killing or suspending a zftp command a very
annoying task :((( In fact, if you're in a hurry the best solution is
ye olde SIGKILL, but... well, you know.

    I use zsh 4.0.6 in a do-it-yourself Linux box, and I'm probably
the one to blame for this strange behaviour of zftp O:))

    Thanks a lot in advance :)))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736