Two questions about Zle

    Hi all :))

    Yes, I know, all of you are starting to plan my death if I don's
stop making questions. I hope that none of you live in Spain ;)))

    Well, seriously, I have two questions about Zle, the first one
being related to styles. I know that the new completion system has
some standard tags for configuring it, and I know that styles can be
used too with Zle, with context ':zle:widget-name', as said in the
user friendly guide. The question is: has Zle any standard tags too
for configuring it? I can't find it in the manual :???

    The second question is more important for me: with 'libreadline'
menacing our existence as developers, I would sleep better if
'libzle' exists ;)) Is there any future plan of making Zle a library
so the poor readline-damaged software out there has a good and really
powerful editor? There are other line editors (libedit in BSD, for
example), but IMHO Zle is the better. Far. The widget system, the
ability of creating new widgets, etc...

    I don't know if Zle is melted with the rest of the shell code
(which would make almost impossible to put it in a library), but
since it is a module...

    Thanks in advance and please excuse my verbosity, but reading the
user friendly guide has been like opening my eyes to the real power
of Zsh, and a lot of questions arise ;))

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736