Re: NSS LDAP/TLS crashing

> Looks like there's some interaction between zsh's memory handling and
> the library functions.  I'm surprised to see zcalloc (which is a zsh
> function) so near the top of the call stack.  Does zcalloc appear as a
> symbol in the C library in question?  In that case we probably need to
> rename it.

Given the stack address (0x080...), it looks as if the actual function
from zsh is called. There probably was a corruption somewhere before
that... I hope the valgrind trace will be of some use. The first
invalid writes are a bit worrying, aren't they ?

Frédéric

--
 Frédéric Gobry       SMARTDATA
                      http://www.smartdata.ch/