Re: PATCH: $CONTEXT

Peter wrote:
> Here is the zle parameter CONTEXT.  There are four contexts start, cont,
> select, vared.  Let me know if you think there should be more.

Would `primary' and `secondary' perhaps be better values for `start'
and `cont'?  That would tie up more closely with the documentation for
PS1 and PS2.

As for other values, reading from the minibuffer probably ought to be
relevant but I suspect it isn't.  Replacing accept-line caused me
problems from it.  Menu selection and scrolling came to mind but they
take place from a primary or secondary prompt. If we're going to have a
number of different minor things, a zlestate associative array like
compstate might be better.

Would it perhaps be worth making a convention of sticking this $CONTEXT
in a second component of the zstyle context (after :zle:) when looking
up styles from zle widgets?

Oliver