yodl discontinued.

It looks like yodl, the tool used to build the zsh docs, has been discontinued
for some time.   Sources can still be found through Debian.  Partly because zsh
is one of a few packages using yodl.

The yodl home page suggests using texinfo.  It's not clear to me why we use
yodl over texinfo.  I'm guessing texinfo doesn't create man pages, but yodl can
create texinfo and man pages.

Though the yodl requirement is sort of a nuisance of the zsh build.  I build
from CVS.  Do we package the yodl'ed docs in release tar balls?

-FR.