Re: Enabling more warnings?

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 01:18:49PM -0700, Wayne Davison wrote:
> Attached is a patch that [...] fixes most of the new warnings that
> showed up [with -W -Wno-unused-parameter]

Since no one objected to the warning fixes, I've reviewed them for
correctness and checked them in.  I did not commit any changes to
configure, though.

We had one vote so far for marking all the unused parameters with an
UNUSED() macro, and I'd be willing to do that and check in the changes.
Any objections?

..wayne..