Re: BUG: attempt to free already free storage

Matthias Kopfermann wrote:
> hi,
> this morning when i wanted to log into my computer
> with cvs-zsh, i got:
> BUG: attempt to free already free storage

There appears to be nothing basically wrong with the configuration
you're using, so we'll need much more detail about what's actually going
wrong to do anything.

Try recompiling from scratch (make distclean, ./configure, make).

pws

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com