Re: Zsh killed when autoloaded function calls mislinked program

[I'm back from holiday travel.]

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Peter Stephenson wrote:

> -		killjb(jn, lastval & ~0200);
> +		if (jn->gleader)
> +		    killjb(jn, lastval & ~0200);

This looks right to me, but I haven't groveled through that code for a
while.  The only case where it might be wrong is in a subshell if the
subshell is to die with the same signal as the job, but I *think* that's
handled elsewhere by the value passed to exit() ... and AFAICT from some
attempts at testing, it is.