Assorted GCC warnings, "make test" results from latest CVS

The top ChangeLog entry as of my "cvs up" is Andrey's 20872.

This is on RHEL3, trying again with unicode support defined.  I suspect most
of these are places where zlelineasstring()/stringaszleline() are needed:

compctl.c: In function `sep_comp_string':
compctl.c:2778: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
compctl.c:2825: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

compcore.c: In function `set_comp_sep':
compcore.c:1332: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
compcore.c:1401: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

complist.c: In function `msearch':
complist.c:1880: warning: passing arg 1 of `wctomb' from incompatible pointer type
complist.c:1887: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
complist.c:1891: warning: passing arg 2 of `dyncat' from incompatible pointer type
complist.c: In function `domenuselect':
complist.c:2111: warning: passing arg 1 of `dupstring' from incompatible pointer type

zle_hist.c: In function `doisearch':
zle_hist.c:1070: warning: passing arg 1 of `hrealloc' from incompatible pointer type
zle_hist.c:1097: warning: implicit declaration of function `getfullcharrest'
zle_hist.c:1114: warning: passing arg 1 of `hrealloc' from incompatible pointer type
zle_hist.c: In function `getvisrchstr':
zle_hist.c:1301: warning: passing arg 2 of `strcpy' from incompatible pointer type
zle_hist.c:1302: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

zle_main.c: In function `zleread':
zle_main.c:936: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
zle_main.c: In function `setup_':
zle_main.c:1557: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

zle_misc.c: In function `makequote':
zle_misc.c:727: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

zle_params.c: In function `get_buffer':
zle_params.c:190: warning: passing arg 1 of `zlelineasstring' from incompatible pointer type
zle_params.c: In function `set_rbuffer':
zle_params.c:271: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
zle_params.c:273: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
zle_params.c:275: warning: passing arg 2 of `wmemcpy' from incompatible pointer type
zle_params.c: In function `get_lsearch':
zle_params.c:613: warning: passing arg 1 of `metafy' from incompatible pointer type

zle_tricky.c: In function `get_comp_string':
zle_tricky.c:1227: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
zle_tricky.c:1301: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type

zle_utils.c: In function `stringaszleline':
zle_utils.c:191: warning: unused variable `cll'

Several of the tests start printing hashmarks where without the unicode
support they finish in less than 1 second, but that may be a red herring
because I don't see how the ZLE changes could be affecting anything but
the Y* tests.  Y01completion.ztst hangs, as do Y02 and Y03 if I force
them to run with TESTNUM=.  The other tests are (expectedly, I imagine)
all fine.