Re: Fwd: Help command behavior with aliases

} Could you explain, how to change run-help behavior?

Turns out I was wrong about this.  The alias is expanded internally to
ZLE before the run-help function is ever called, so the alias branch of
the run-help case statement is wasted.  Bothersome.

} I had an alias which let me use
}
} % stop apache
}
} this would run /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh stop, *and* complete
} apache grokking the whole path (two paths actually, /etc/rc.d and the
} above).
}
} Can I get the completion part easily now?

I'm afraid I don't understand the question, in that I don't see where
completion is involved.  Can you give an example?  What's the input
before you press TAB, and what do you expect to see afterward?

} Thanks for your swift response, /S

Sorry it was so much less swift this time.