Re: unpatch: metafying zle line

    Hi Peter :)

 * Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx> dixit:
> I have a patch for the first step in making completion work with wide
> characters.  It's quite long, so instead of posting a patch which will
> fill people's mailboxes and no one will read I'll describe it here and
> commit it some time during the day.

    It's good to see that step by step, zsh is becoming Unicode
compliant :) It is a very big step beyond. I just hope someday we
have another big step beyond: zle as a library, because all these
poor console apps deserve a good way of editing lines ;))

    Thanks for your effort, zsh is getting better day by day.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...