Re: SunOS build failures for the last 2 days

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 10:50:38AM -0700, Wayne Davison wrote:
> #if defined(HAVE_WCHAR_H) && defined(HAVE_WCTOMB) && defined(__STDC_ISO_10646__)
>
> If the latter is true, then I can only imagine that the #error directive
> didn't work as expected in the multibyte AC_TRY_COMPILE in configure.

One other possibility just occurred to me -- perhaps there is a
difference between what configure includes for AC_TRY_COMPILE and what
zsh includes, and the configure includes somehow manage to define
__STDC_ISO_10646__ whereas the zsh includes do not.

..wayne..