Re: digraph for euro sign

Zvi Har'El wrote:

> I understand that rfc1345 doesn't include the euro sign. Vim chose to use the
> digraph =e, and zsh chose the digraph Eu. Otherwise, both use the same
> digraphs (and of course, I am using ^K as my zsh compose character).
> To make my life easier, I added to my .vimrc the lines
>
>     " zsh compatibility:
>     dig Eu 8364     " ?
>
> I wonder: Is there no update to rfc1345 which standardize this? I think Eu is
> more logical, as a direct analog to the other currency digraphs like
> Ct, Pd, Cu and Ye (the range U+00A3 to U+00A5). Of course, the =e has
> its own mnemonic value, as an E crossed by two dashes, so it is
> apparently just a matter of taste!

Using Eu does make a lot of sense, and it looks like it's not used
otherwise.  I'll add it.

211. Your husband leaves you...taking the computer with him and you
     call him crying, and beg him to bring the computer back.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///        Sponsor Vim, vote for features -- http://www.Vim.org/sponsor/ \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///
 \\\     Buy LOTR 3 and help AIDS victims -- http://ICCF.nl/lotr.html   ///