Re: PATCH? - Re: Bug? in complist when filenames are longer than the screen

I haven't been able to see any problem with long prompts, even doing some
fairly hairy things, so I may be using different options.  Are there still
bugs with long prompts or long file names after the patch?

I am aware of a problem, which appears to be long standing, that sometimes
the last line of listing isn't erased properly.  It's fairly minor but some
day someone may understand the code well enough to fix it.

Also, does the long-prompt patch need to be applied to 4.2?