Re: PATCH? - Re: Bug? in complist when filenames are longer than the screen

    Hi Bart :)

 * Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> On Oct 4, 11:48am, DervishD wrote:
> } Unfortunately it doesn't avoid the crash nor the screen messup.
> It might have helped if you'd reminded us in the first place that you
> are not using compsys.  More on this elsewhere.

    Sorry :(( I supposed that a shell started with -f and without any
/etc/zshenv present didn't have any chance of configuring and
starting compsys. In fact I was not using compctl in my example,
either, because my compctl completions were not loaded.

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

It's my PC and I'll cry if I want to...