Re: zkbd and and Menu key

On Nov 17, 10:30am, Philippe Gassmann wrote:
}
} I'm living in a country where the Menu key does not exist in our AZETY
} keyboard.
} That cause the zkbd script to be useless unless I remove the Menu key
} from the list of key bindings in that script.
} Is this issue known, is there a workaround ?

The help that's printed when the script starts up says:

 If you do not press the requested keys within 10 seconds, key reading will
 abort.  If your keyboard does not have a requested key, press Space to
 skip to the next key.

Does pressing the spacebar not have the desired effect?  It seems to
work fine for me.